You are the light of the world.
Here are a few ideas on how you and I can be light in our world.
- Take cookies or a cake to a shutin in your neighborhood.
- Visit a coworker in the hospital.
- Share an encouraging word with someone who is down on their luck.
- You and others go in together to help pay someone's electric bill.
- Be kind when you are having to wait in line at a restaurant.
- Give extra when you tip your waitress.
- Have a good attitude and Godly actions when you're driving.
- Simply say to someone "God bless you."
- Speaking to someone's potential like God did to Gideon in Judges 6.
- Purchase shoes or a coat for a child in need.
- Purchase extra school supplies and take them to a local school.
- Donate a box fan to a local charity for those in need.
- Give to a missions organization to help the poor or to spread the Gospel around the world.